The Restylane® family of non-surgical, minimally-invasive cosmetic treatments is designed to help with lines and wrinkles as well as to enhance your cheek area. Betsy Horton, MD, of Omega MedSpa offers Restylane® treatments for residents in Atlanta, Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Eagles Landing, Hampton, LaGrange, and surrounding communities in Georgia.
What is Restylane®?
Restylane® is a family of non-surgical, minimally-invasive products that help with signs of aging as well as enhancing the facial features. Dr. Horton may recommend:
- Silk® for lip enhancement
- Lyft® for the midface and cheeks
- Refyne® for moderate lines and wrinkles
Benefits of Restylane®
Restylane® products offer the following benefits:
- Treatment takes less than one hour
- Results may last nine months to two years, depending on the product
- No downtime
How does Restylane® work?
Restylane® products are advanced formulations containing hyaluronic acid (HA), a substance that occurs naturally in the skin. HA attracts and binds with water to add hydration and volume to the skin.
- Silk® – Silk® is designed for lip enhancement and may also provide a supple texture to the lips thanks to the increased hydration produced by hyaluronic acid. The results may last up to 12 months.
- Lyft® – Lyft® is an injectable Restylane® product that is specifically designed to use hyaluronic acid to add fullness to the midface and cheek area. The results may last up to two years.
- Refyne® – Refyne® may help with facial folds, wrinkles and lines, such as marionette lines and smile lines, as well as scar reduction and enhancing the features, such as the lips. Results from Refyne® treatments may last up to nine months
Am I a candidate for Restylane®?
Because hyaluronic acid is found naturally in your body, the Restylane® family of products are considered safe for most patients, but your medical history and experience with dermal fillers may mean that Restylane® is not your best option.
What to expect from Restylane®
Several injections are needed to achieve the best possible results while maintaining a natural appearance. Dr. Horton makes the injections with a fine-gauge needle, so you may feel a slight pinch as the needle is inserted into the layers of skin.
How long is the recovery after a Restylane® treatment?
Restylane® treatments require no recovery period.
Additional Treatment Information
Restylane® is not covered by medical insurance. We accept payment by cash, checks and major credit cards. You may qualify for financing through CareCredit® and LendingUSA.
The Restylane® family of products available at Omega MedSpa may help with lines, wrinkles and facial creases as well as lip and cheek enhancement. If you live in Atlanta, Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Newnan, Eagles Landing, Hampton, LaGrange, or a surrounding community in Georgia, and would like to learn more about our Restylane® treatments, contact us today to schedule your personal consultation with Dr. Betsy Horton.
Refunds: there will be no refunds as the frames used in that area have been purchased especially for the patient prior to visit. If the patient didn’t get full package treatment as a result of pain Omega Medspa may elect to offer the patient spa credits. (Credits not eligible to apply to: Injectables, Memberships & Gift Certificates).
*Disclaimer: Results will vary by person and are based upon the patient, the procedure, and the compliance with the aftercare program. The content of this website is intended to be general information. It is provided only as a service. It is not medical advice and not intended to be taken as medical advice. The content of this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a medical or health condition and is in no way meant to be a substitute for or delay the seeking of appropriate or professional medical care. Individual results may vary.